Thursday, October 1, 2009

Teddy's Home Freebie

Hello everybody,
It has been a long time since my last post!
So many things in my private life have changed and I had to think about how to get on. The last four month I have been very busy and now I proudly present my own little store!
I've learned a lot the last month to improve my facilities and the quality of my kits. Don't worry there will be regular freebies in the future here on my blog but perhaps you will also like to visit me at my store?

In the beginning I used a lot of commercial use items
from other designers. I've added the blinkies here on my blog and there is a credit link in the store! If someone should think I've forgotten him, please fill in the contact formular in the shop.

But now here's what you came for, your freebie:





3 comments:

Starr said...

such a sweet kit.. thank you for shairing your time and talent.. this lil kit will be great to scrap my 5 month old gradaughter :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).