Monday, March 17, 2008

Rosebrown 4 Freebie


Good Morning! Here is the last part of the Rosebrown kit, I hope you enjoy it. I'm so sad, my Granny is in hospital since Wednesday nearer to heaven than to me. The doctors want her to go home tomorrow because they can't do anything for her! I'm waiting for the bed and stuff you need to take care of someone who can't help herself. I did the kits at night cause I was not able to sleep. Please send her some prayers! Thank you all for your nice comments they are really helpful for me.


3 comments:

KrisG said...

I'm sorry to hear your granny is sick. I will light a candle for her in hopes that she feel better very soon.
And thank you for this GORGEOUS kit!!! I love it!

deadrose said...

You and your granny will be in my thoughts!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.